|Job Title:||Assistant Warehouse Supervisor|
|Job Classification:||junior-level (1-4 years)|
|Job Category:||Supply Chain (Logistics, Procurement, Warehousing, Transport)|
- To coordinate, the activities of ordering, receiving, storing, accounting for, distributing, shipping, and issuing equipment, materials, and supplies; and perform other related duties as required.
- Assist in keeping accurate inventory balances and maintaining a safe work environment in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Organize, sort, label and classify all materials received in the warehouse.
- Take full control and responsibility of all materials received in and dispatched from the warehouse.
- Take control and awareness of all materials stock levels (min & max) and alert on time for reordering.
- Maintain accurate and exact stock level data base at all time.
- Ensure all loading and offloading shipments are recorded and captured.
- To work in close contact with logistics and procurement to ensure efficient material transfer and utilization.
- Performs any other related duties as assigned by Inventory controller.
- Maintain daily record of items received in and dispatched from the warehouse.
- To send daily alert on what is received and dispatched from the warehouse.
- To prepare material manifest for all internal material transfer, to be documented and archived.
- Comply and maintain high level of safety and environmental policies and procedures in all aspects of the warehouse operations (Sorting, racking , loading and offloading)
- Must demonstrate and follow HSE regulations at all times.
- A University degree in Business Admin or any related field.
- Formal qualification in warehousing or material management.
- Minimum 3 yearsâ€™ experience in the industry.
- Good judgment and the ability to implement policies and procedures
- Good communication skills.
- Accuracy and attention to details.
- Knowledge of warehousing management and material handling.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office applications (Excel, Word, and Power-Point)